[center]

Dua'

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

* Du'a *

(in Light of the Noble Qur'an)

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad ) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright.
{Surah-2 Al-Baqrah ~ Ayah 186}

Invoke your Lord with humility and in secret. He likes not the aggressors.

And do not do mischief on the earth, after it has been set in order, and invoke Him with fear and hope; Surely, Allah's Mercy is (ever) near unto the good­doers.
{Surah-7 Al-A'raf ~ Ayah 55 & 56}

And remember your Lord by your tongue and within yourself, humbly and with fear without loudness in words in the mornings, and in the afternoons and be not of those who are neglectful.
{Surah-7 Al-A'raf ~ Ayah 205}

Say (O Muhammad ): "Invoke Allah or invoke the Most Beneficent (Allah), by whatever name you invoke Him (it is the same), for to Him belong the Best Names. And offer your Salat (prayer) neither aloud nor in a low voice, but follow a way between.
{Surah-17 Al-Isra' ~ Ayah 110}

Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Little is that you remember!
{Surah-7 An-Naml ~ Ayah 62}

It is He, Who shows you His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and sends down (rain with which grows) provision for you from the sky. And none remembers but those who turn (to Allah) in obedience and in repentance (by begging His Pardon and by worshiping and obeying Him Alone and none else).

So, call you (O Muhammad and the believers) upon (or invoke) Allah making (your) worship pure for Him (Alone) (by worshiping none but Him and by doing religious deeds sincerely for Allah's sake only and not to show-off and not to set up rivals with Him in worship). However much the disbelievers (in the Oneness of Allah) may hate (it). {Surah-40 Ghafir or Al-Mu'min ~ Ayah 13& 14}

And turn not away those who invoke their Lord, morning and afternoon seeking His Face. You are accountable for them in nothing, and they are accountable for you in nothing, that you may turn them away, and thus become of the Zalimûn (unjust).
{Surah-6 Al-An'am ~ Ayah 52}

32. And wish not for the things in which Allah has made some of you to excel others. For men there is reward for what they have earned, (and likewise) for women there is reward for what they have earned, and ask Allah of His Bounty. Surely, Allah is Ever All ­Knower of everything.
{Surah-4 An-Nisa' ~ Ayah 32}